Stamford 3rd Reunion

Last week we met up with some of my friends from my ward when i was a nanny. It was so great to see everyone. I adore these people for making my life happy while I was having the hardest time of my life trying to survive a year of nannying. Hardest, but best year of my life....until I got married, sorry guys, but my hubby and baby are so great! We missed everyone who couldn't be there. Chris and Holly, maybe in January?!?
Lance and Koko with Sonora and Esme in tow
The whole group (minus Christina who had to leave early)

Comments

The Robertsons said…
That looks lis so much fun! What a great looking group you have there with you!
Holly said…
SHUT UP! You guys had a reunion? Wow- that looks like a lot of fun. Everyone looks so cute! Oh my gosh, Koko and Lance's girls are gorgeous! And who is behind Danielle? And the baby stroller? Was that Mason's or does someone else have a baby I've not heard about?

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason