Christmas Time is here!!!Wahoo!!

Here are some pics of what we have been up to the last few weeks. We met up with my brothers and their fams at Temple Square. If it looks like we are a little smilier than a normal picture would warrant, you should have seen the group on the other end of the pic trying to get Mason to smile. That is what we should have been filming. This is the adorable circus that was on the other side of the camera.
Mason and Daddy checking to see who should wear what hat because they both fit both of them. Oh, how I love my large brained boys!
Mason decorating the tree.....or trying to eat the fake gum drops.

Comments

Mandy said…
Looks like you all had lots of fun! Those pictures are too cute! So Natalie, have we convinced you to move closer yet?
nattiejo said…
awww that was just a tease!! four measley new pics!? dont get me wrong they are freakin adorable, but i need more!! more video...arrrr!! i neeed more mason in my life. not quite yet mandy, but as you see....you are well on your way. :) oh and i think dan and mason made the right choice about the hats. i love that!
Jenny said…
So cute! We love big brained boys in our home too! Looks like a wonderful trip to temple square. That was our tradition when we lived in Utah. Love and miss you guys.
Kit said…
How fun. Mason is so dang cute. I know that I say that like on every comment I leave, but seriously he is a doll! I love Christmas! You should put a pic up of your tree. I would love to see the gumdrops strung on.
Jenny said…
I have to say that Brinley loves to come to your blog to see Mason. She could watch his videos and look at his pictures all day long. Can't wait till they can play together!
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. I love the lights glad you got to go see them. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason