Why the heck am I in this costume....Doc?


We had a great Halloween at Doug and Marie's and they let us borrow their camera so this post gets some pics. Mason was Bugs Bunny for Halloween and he didn't like one second of it. He never cried once we put on his costume, but he did not crack one single smile the entire time. He just looked at us like we were ridiculous for dressing him in such a silly outfit. We gave him a carrot to munch on which the ward members at the Halloween party loved. He was just as cute as ever but there are no smiling pics. We are still doing great here and are in the process of deciding which camera to buy. So new pics will be coming as soon as we buy a camera.













Comments

k myers said…
He is darling! I can tell he wasn't a big fan though...oh well, right? Maybe next year he will love dressing up.
Becky said…
Dana, He's getting so big and so cute. I love the costume.I could be biased but I thing baby boys are just darling!!!!!Anyways I started a blog, so hopefully we'll stay in touch better. www.bandbmennear.blogspot.com love ya, Becky
Mandy said…
Thanks Dana, those were definately worth the wait! He has got to be the most adorable thing in the world! I'm not biased or anything.
Jenny said…
He is getting so big! Happy Birthday MASON!!! Can you believe it has been 1 year?! I wish we lived close so he could play with Brinley. Stan likes that he has a birthday buddy! Hurry with the camera shopping so we can see more of you guys. It really seems like forever. The kids ask all the time if you guys have new pics up yet. They love reading your blog. They have to get their fix by playing the sneezing video over and over. Miss ya and love ya!
Lisa said…
I love the costume! Don't worry, when they figure out they get candy if they dress up, there will be no problems with the costumes! Fisher actually wore his costume the next day, he never wanted to take it off - kids are silly! Can you believe it was a year ago we all had tiny babies? It goes by so fast! Is Mason walking?

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason