We like the Jazz, unless the Suns are in town!!!

Mason in his Suns gear

So, Dan went to his first NBA game on Monday and I think he liked it a little. We had such a fun night. We have been wanting to go to a Jazz game since we live 10 minutes away and we are okay with cheering for the Jazz....unless Steve Nash and Shaq are in town, then we hate the Jazz and boo them really loudly. Growing up in Alaska made it very difficult for Dan to go to an NBA game, so we are going to really try hard to get to them regularly and take advantage of how close we are. There is so much to do in SLC that we are really trying to enjoy it. This weekend is zoo day if the weather permits. Anyway, so, before the game started we went down really close and waited for the players to come out. It was so fun to see the guys we love so close up. Our camera has not arrived, so we borrowed one :( (I want my new camera). thanks Erika. Then we walked clear up to the tippy top of the Arena and watched from our real seats. Mason was perfect and we just had a great night. The Suns were up at the half, but couldn't pull out a win with those crazy Utah fans. Anyway, sad the Suns lost, but so fun to go to the game with my boys.


Our Nose Bleeds



Mason dancing like a crazy little fool



Me, being really excited that Steve Nash is just a few feet away.








Comments

Holly said…
Wow- Dana your son is as beautiful as you are! These pics are so cute. And I feel the same about the Dodgers and Giants. I like the Dodgers unless they play the Giants and then the Dodgers stink. No one else understands this because they are rivals, but it makes sense to me. So I love your sling for Mason. Remind me where you got it? I seem to remember a friend of yours makes them? Glad you guys are having so much fun in SLC!! My sister is getting married in Jan there. . .maybe I can see you???
Becky said…
Dana,
I couldn't stop smiling looking at your pictures. That top picture of Mason is so dang cute. I'm glad you guys are doing fun things together as a family. Have fun at the zoo this weekend!
Kathryn said…
I remember watching Steve Nash on tv with Bubba a couple times. I bet that was exciting for him. Looks like you guys had a blast. I have yet to go to a NBA game too. That's part of living in Alaska I guess, no Professional teams.
nattiejo said…
oh my goodness i love masons little curls!! you are right, dont cut em!! im so excited for you and jealous you saw steve live. i love him.
Jenny said…
Mason is soo cute! Talked with G&G Gillman yesterday (okay everyday) and they miss him already. Looking forward to next week! I would love to see him and Brin play together. Good going on taking the little guy to a game!!!

I love it when parents aren't afraid to take their children places. We have been taking the kids to all sorts of sporting events since they were 8 weeks old. They grow to love sports and learn how to behave at the games(in public)...unless you are with mom and then you grow up thinking you to be very loud and sometimes yell at the refs...I am blaming that on the reason I almost got thrown out of one of Stan's church ball games (it was actually me and the Bishop that were sitting together and we both got a very stern warning - they stopped the game. I have since calmed myself down! -Honestly though - if you can't really play the game then please don't ref!)
Love and miss you guys! Give the 2 boys a squeeze from us.
Those are great pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...and Mason is growing so fast!
The Mattesons said…
It's true...Mason is a beautiful little guy. Is it okay if I say that I see a little bit of Walker in him?! He is getting so big and seems so happy.

I talked with Grandma and Grandpa on Monday and they said that Mason didn't want to leave. Grandpa said that he was giving them all kinds of lovin'!!!

Continue to have fun and of course take more pictures! Give the little man a love from us.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason