My little sweetness wrapped up in a little boy is 1!!!

.jpg)

.jpg)
He is ONE!! My little tiny baby boy is one year old and he is still just as sweet as can be. He definitely is getting one year old attitude, but even his tantrums where he lies on the floor and kicks can’t overpower his little sweet, fun personality. My favorite things about Mas are his sweet, very wide open mouthed kisses that you have to keep a towel nearby to clean up. I love his sense of humor. This boy knows how to have fun and make us laugh. I love that he carries his drumsticks around and drums on everything. I love how he barrel rolls across the floor instead of crawling (FYI barrel rolling, way faster than crawling). I love that when Dan comes home from work, Mason gives him a big kiss and then me, and then Dan and then me again. I love that he loves family hug time and knows exactly how to snuggle us just right. I love that he loves to sneak up on me with dad and “get me” (you know that one year old tickling that just ends up hurting because they just scratch you in the same place for a long time). I love that he loves to come get into our bed in the morning for his last hour of sleep (I know it is becoming a habit, but we just don’t care, it is so much fun.) I love that he wants to stay up until we go to bed because he just wants to be with us, and we love that time with him. I love that he knows where his nose is and smashes it with his finger when you ask. I love how he says “tweet tweet.” I love that he loves to help me do laundry (throws it out of the basket for me) and LOVES to help me put on my makeup. I love how he gently rubs my blush brush on his lips. I love that no one can walk by him without stopping because he has done something to get their attention (usually a wave or a big smile). I love that he wants me in the middle of the night, especially when he is teething. I love that he loves to brush his teeth. I love that he loves technology more than life itself. I love that he will sit with Dan and just chill, but won’t with me. I love that he is just like his dad and hates blankets on him. I love how happy he is to see me. I love that he loves to “kicky kicky” everything and disrupts church by doing so. I love that he is so social and loves to interact with other people. I love his curiosity. I love that no matter where I put him while I am in the shower, he always ends up right next to the shower waiting for me to get out. I love that he sings the hyms softly while we sing in church. I love that he plays with whoever is behind us in church. I love that he can make a total stranger laugh....on a daily basis. I love when he performs all of his tricks immediately upon meeting someone new. I love that he ALWAYS finds the pretty girls and makes eyes at them, no matter where we are. I love that he flirts with our waitresses. I love his little curls. I love his surprised face. I love his little fake sneezes. I love his fake coughs. I love that he gets up in my face if I pretend to sleep and then puts his mouth on my nose. I love that he melts his dad’s heart when he snuggles with him. I love that he is ours. I love that we get to teach him how to love his family. We are so grateful we had him first so he can be a good example for his siblings. He is a special little boy and we love him. Happy Birthday Buddy!
Comments
I can't believe that it has been a year already.