Mason LOVES our new Guitar Hero World Tour, with the drums and stuff. He screams when he can't drum, so we had to go buy him his own drum sticks. This boy can rock!

Comments

Jenny said…
He must get his drumming abilities from his dad. I remember going to a few band concerts with Danny playing the drums!
Anonymous said…
He is so adorable!! I just want to come thru my computer screen and squeeze those cute little cheeks!! So adorable!!!
That is just too cute- I love how the kids rule!! Anything to keep them happy right?! It was so good to see you the other night at Kristin's I am so glad you came! I still want to try and get together some other time! I miss you! We will have to figure something out until then, blogging right?!!
nattiejo said…
I WANT MORE PICTURES, I WANT MORE PICTURES!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL! and more video. lets just do a truman show thing with this kid. broadcast it to me 24/7, ok?
Kit said…
He is seriously the cutest boy ever. You guys know how to make em. You have such a darling little family Dana!