The Camera Has Arrived!!!!

Today I heard that much anticipated hard knock on the door that I was just hoping I would hear. You know the knock, that UPS man knock. I jumped up and ran to the door and there sat a little box full of camera. Yahoo, it's here, I can now take millions of pictures of my child again. So, here are some of the pics of the day. I thought I would tell you all about a typical day in our life via photos. So, here goes.

I wake up to this little happy face...talk about starting the day off right!
We cuddle and snuggle (testing sepia color option).Breakfast Pre-school (Mason is very careful not to talk uless he is called on, what a good boy (testing black and white color option)Start the laundry folding and put the clothes on our heads.I do the robot (testing out the speed shot setting...sure enough we have 30 pics of me doing the robot, atleast it works. and no we don't eat Cinnamon toast crunch for dinner, I just went to Smiths and bought a ton of cereal. I love it for dessert, but don't worry moms, we rarely eat it for breakfast, we eat mini spooners and scooters (go malt o meal) Try to hold Mason back from all of the expensive technology he wants to play with (new camera)
Welcome Dad home from work with smooches!
Mason gets mad at me for trying to sneak weird foods onto his tray for dinner. Load the dinner dishes while Mason unloads them all....with his hood on. It takes way longer but it is way more fun.Finish folding the laundry while Mason tries to unfold everything...also much more fun! RelaxPlay drums and read books while dancing....just before bed. (I know, a nice mellow routine would probably help, but the boy likes to groove)


Well, that's it. I promised pictures and you got pictures and a with a storyline too. Lucky!

Comments

nattiejo said…
oh my gooodness that was fantastic and well worth the wait. i savored every single one. but i still want more . more more. i particularly love you doing the robot and mason freakin out trying to get the camera. i seriously cannot freakin believe how much hes changed in a couple of months! oh my goodness i cant wait to pinch those cheeks.
tawnya said…
Hey - how's couponing going? (the cereal reminded me!)
The Mattesons said…
Dana, you are soo COOL! You and Mason sure look like you have fun during the day. You look so good and Mason is just as adorable as ever...and Bubba, you looked good too! Keep the pictures coming, we can't wait to see more!
Peach said…
Yea for the new camera! Those pics are the cutest! You really got some good ones.
Stacy said…
I am glad you got a new camera and I love all the pictures! What kind of camera did you get? I have been looking to get a new one.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason