Stay at home mommy
Cassie and Easton
Meri (fellow Pocatellan Woohoo!)
Mason was very well cared for at our team meeting.
Kami, Jenny, Jayci, Me and SheriWell, my last day of work at Head Start was on Friday and I feel like a totally different person. It has been two years since I started working at Head Start and, although that doesn't sound like very long, at this job it is. I absolutely loved working with all of my families and all of the kiddos and am really going to miss that part of the job. I also happen to adore my co-workers and am going to miss our hang outs...I mean our team meetings. I will not miss thinking about my families day and night and never feeling like I am actually off of work. Anyway, I am joining the ranks of the "Stay-at-home moms" and Dan and I feel really excited about it. Here are some pics of my co-workers and their kids. Thanks Jaycie,Allie, and Care Bear for taking care of Mason!
Comments
I have been meaning to ask you: Did you get a degree in child dev.? I kinda want to go back to school sometime and study more along those lines.
We are sure going to miss you
(and Mason) at team meetings. Thanks for letting Jaycie and Allie take care of Mason at our last Team. They talked about it all day. Keep in touch!!