Happy Birthday Allie!!!

I just want to wish Allie White a very very Happy Birthday. Allie, thanks for being an AMAZING friend in every sense of the word. You have been a wonderful person to turn to who I know will give me sincere advice and who I know cares about me as much as a sister. I absolutely adore you and your cute little baby and hubby (he's not little, but he is cute.) We can't wait to meet the other little someone who is on their way; what a lucky baby to be coming down to you for a momma. Brittany and I were talking the other day about how you are just a great friend and would drop anything to come to our aid. Thank you so much, you deserve the best, so I am pretty sure that is why you ended up with Kevin and Lucy. Love you lots and once again, Happy Birthday!! Love, Dana

Comments

Allie White said…
OK!!! Tears streaming down my face!! Thank you sweetie!! What a beautiful tribute. Thank you for always thinking of me on my birthday!! You know me so well, and never judge my RIDICULOUS love of celebrating me! I'm such a dork! Thank you for those beautiful words. You're worth dropping things for. I know you would do the same for me if I needed it! Love you friend!!!
Stacy said…
Allie is a wonderful friend!Happy Birthday! She is a great listener and I'm blessed to have her and you Dana, and I could list all of our pack of friends. We sure are blessed.
Kit said…
Happy Birthday Allie! When are we all gonna get together you guys!?

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason