Spring Break!!
So, I really am going to get into blogging. I'm sorry that I have been so bad, but very soon I will be done with work and will have a minute to do it. We are actually in Portland right now. My sister bought me a ticket for my birthday, so we bought Dan one and came up here. It has been really fun just hanging out with Natalie. Mason has been so awesome, he is just getting so mellow now that he is a little older. So, my birthday was awesome. Dan took me out to a really nice dinner and his brother and sister'in'law watched Mason. We had not been out together without Mason since he was born in November, so that was really good. We both ventured out and got seafood and it was so good. Dan made us get all dressed up because that is my favorite thing to do. So, he wore a suit and I wore a nice dress and it was so so fun. Anyway, I really like my hubby.
Dan is graduating in a few short months and we can not wait. He has an interview for a job in Idaho Falls on Monday. Its a second interview so we are kind of excited. We will see, but it sure would be nice to be closer to family.
So, I am pretty excited because, Lisa, your blog opened a whole new world of blogs that I get to sneak around on. I love seeing all of these people I have not seen since high school. If you see my blog you should totally comment because I would love to hear from all of you!! Well, only 3 more weeks until I am a stay at home mommy and a blogger. I can not wait!!
Dan is graduating in a few short months and we can not wait. He has an interview for a job in Idaho Falls on Monday. Its a second interview so we are kind of excited. We will see, but it sure would be nice to be closer to family.
So, I am pretty excited because, Lisa, your blog opened a whole new world of blogs that I get to sneak around on. I love seeing all of these people I have not seen since high school. If you see my blog you should totally comment because I would love to hear from all of you!! Well, only 3 more weeks until I am a stay at home mommy and a blogger. I can not wait!!
Comments