10 years ago:
I was hanging out with Becky Tingey, Michelle Hadley, Tiffany Finn, and Heidi Harding (those were their names then) and we were talking about how we should call some boys and then I’m sure we fell asleep watching a really girly chick flick.

5 things on my list:
1) Give Mason a bath and sing him songs the whole time so he doesn’t get grouchy.
2) Make Dan a delicious dinner to make up for the last 5 days of eating sandwiches and spaghetti for dinner.
3) Convince Dan that his job isn’t that bad (even though it really is).
4) Work for 15 hours to make up for the rest of the week.
5) Read Mason and Dan a book and cuddle with them before bed

I enjoy:
1) Dressing up in nice clothes and going to dinner
2) Making Mason smile and laugh
3) Making Dan smile and laugh
4) Getting my house really good and clean
5) Napping (that might actually be #1, sorry family)

3 bad habits:
1) Getting frustrated easily and sighing really loud
2) Saying that I look fat or gross sometimes when I am having a bad hair or face day (Dan hates that a lot)
3)Wanting to buy really nice stuff on amazing deals (that we don’t and never will really need)

5 places I have lived:
1) Chubbuck, ID
2) Pocatello, ID
3) Bedford, NY
4) Greenwich, CT
5) Logan, UT

5 jobs:
1) Nanny for two little girls during summer of high school
2) Nanny for 2 kids in NY, 1 kid in NY and 4 kids in CT
3) Produced many sport accessories with my own two hands at EK Accessories (slave labor)
4) Convergys (yucky)
5) Bear River Head Start –Home visitor (I am almost a full time stay at home mommy too!!!)

5 things people don't know about me:
1) I love to dance crazy (I guess anyone who has danced with me knows that though)
2) I think it is so funny to see people fall down (not old people or kiddos, but everyone else).
3) I love to make up fancy, delicious recipes and surprise Dan with them and eat them!
4) Although it took me a really long time to kiss a boy, I always seemed to kiss on first dates after that. Dan waited a good solid week though.
5) I have a lot of gray hair.

The five I've chosen to tagg is: Allie, Heidi, Marie, Dawn, and Jenny

Comments

DANA MARIE!!! First off, your 10 years ago comment about us brings back so many great memories!! Second, I guess the cat's out of the bag about our blog. I have been reading yours, Allie's and Stacy's but I wasn't going to say anything about having one yet. My family finds joy in reading about all my boring school/rotation stuff but I thought you guys would find it boring compared to your adorable children (which by the way, your little one is so cute!) However, I'm glad you found me as I was ready to give in!!! You can pretty much gather what's been going on with us from the recent posts but I am in my 3rd clinical rotation now and am graduating in December. I'm going to be in Pocatello for the month of June for my OB/GYN rotation and would love to get together with you and whoever else for lunch or something!! I missed your gathering at Christmas time by a day. :( Anyways, hope things are going well and I can't wait to hear from you soon!
Love, Michelle

BTW - I know when you said you laugh people who fall, you were thinking about me :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason