I officially have a kinda cute Blog











Yay!! Thanks to Kristin I now have a cute Blog. Everyone kept telling me it was easy and I wondered what they were talking about, but she showed me a really easy site. Anyway, it is time for another post. Our hectic life is slowly winding down. I am starting my last week of work at Head Start!!! Hallelujah!! There are amazing women who can work and have babies, and we learned that I am not one of them. Call us faithless, but lately Dan and I have just been praying to survive each day instead of actually asking to have a good day; and what do you know, we have survived and even enjoyed most of it along the way. Mason definitely helps us enjoy every single day. He says "dada" now, although he has no idea who that is, it still makes us proud that he is jabbering. His two front bottom teeth are through and, wow, he is even cuter now and he is a drool machine. He laughs like crazy when Dan pretend kicks me with Mason's foot and I pretend to fly back like he is really strong. I love that he knows how to play now, and Dan finally has a little buddy to tease mom with. He is just waiting for the day when he can have a tickling accomplice. I am not waiting for that day. Dan is still hunting for jobs but we are sure something will come along, especially since it has to or we will become homeless. If anyone knows of any good ones in Marketing or Operations Management, let us know. Anyway, here are some pics of Mason's first Easter egg hunt, he didn't know you aren't supposed to eat them. Dan turned 25 on Easter so the egg hunt was his Birthday Egg hunt too. Here is a pic of Mason's teeth, well, just his tongue, but you can imagine the teeth under there.

Comments

Kit said…
Okay what the heck your blog is way cuter than any I saw on that site. Did you use one of the free ones or do you have some hidden computer talents I don't know about? Anyways, thanks for posting some wisdom on my blog. I totally agree. I never went to school for child dev, but I eat that stuff up. Slowly, but surely Lexi will eventually understand the whole potty thing...hopefully. I loved reading your tag!
Peach said…
Way cute! I'm jealous!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason