Portland Trip and Matching Dan and Mason
















Comments

Kit said…
DANA CALDWELL MURPHY!!!! Do you know how excited I am to find you and your blog. Amy told me that you had one!!! I just started blogging yesterday, so forgive the rustiness. I love seeing you and your happy little family!! Mason is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I am not just saying that, he really is darling!!WOW! Anyways, I am still living in St. George right by Ames. She is always keeping me posted on everyone. I really want to get some sort of reunion going, so we can all see eachother (we can't count on that Murdock kid:)). So I am adding your blog to my list of favs, so your not getting rid of me (unless you block me ofcourse:)) Write back if you get a chance in your busy little life. So good to hear about what is going on. By the way, I saw your weddig pics along time ago, and me and Amy thought you were Beautiful! Blog with you later
Lisa said…
Dana, your baby is so cute! When was he born? And you look awesome. :)
Kit said…
Hey Dana I keep waiting you to post something new:). I was going to tell you that on my blog there is a link called the "cutest blog" and it has a bunch of blog templates to choose from and it walks you through loading them up on your blog!
Jeff & Suzie said…
Dana your blog is looking so cute!! I remembered after you left that your blog was in a transition point when Dan got home. I hope it wasn't too messed up!! How is everything going???

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason