What we have been up to this month
Wow, we have never had so much sickness in our house. It has taken over. Sickness has owned us for the last 2 months and has single-handedly turned me crazy. I have decided that every mother, no matter how sane and together they think they are, is only one winter away from complete craziness. Wow, it's been a doozy and I am happy to say that we are pulling out as we see the sun shining a little more and our fevers going down. This picture of Logan melts my heart because Lizzy never sleeps on him. He is too irritating for her. He laid around for a week with a really high fever and was just so mellow. I think she sensed his sickness and I found them like this a few times. She just slept on his shoulder for like 15 minutes....which never happens, and never will again. It was beyond sweet and made that little Logey perk up a little.
Haircuts much?
This is just what we did for a month. I felt icky, they felt icky and Logan napped for like two weeks straight. He hasn't napped in a year and half. It was kinda nice. Dan snapped this shot and I love it even though I look really gross. This is what motherhood is that doesn't make our blogs very often (usually because of said grossness). I don't really ever bake. I like to cook sometimes but baking is just not my thing. This month, that changed. We couldn't leave the house because of all the sickness and I just wanted baked goods. So, when the kids could stomach a treat, we whipped em out fast before the next illness struck. mmmm, brownie batter.
I know people hate when people put up prego pics, but I had to have a picture of me on my 30th birthday and at exactly 30 weeks...and I happened to be going out with friends that night, so I wasn't wearing pajamas for the first time in a month and had to document that I haven't actually completely given up. So, here is baby at 30 weeks and me at 30 years.
So, I had to document this particular photo shoot. The puppy wanted to be in on it so bad. This is pretty much how life with the dog has been. She is really super annoying sometimes and makes simple tasks harder, but she can sure make us all smile and giggle, so it's worth all the annoying.
Yeah, I know, I look awesome in all of these, okay.
We ended up banning her from the pics
more sleeping













Comments