Helping Hands

Here is what we have been up to. My two little helpers just helping make my life a little simpler....


Logan always wants to play in the flour so I finally bit the bullet and let him play in it...the only problem is he just wants it more now. He loved getting all messy.

Mason didn't mind it either.

Logan is my little shadow. He follows me around and just copies what I do. He is such a good cleaner.

And he is always willing to help me clean the fridge. (this means he takes out everything one by one and then i put it back. He does wipe it down though)

His 2 favorite things to do are climbing in and emptying the fridge and climbing on the dishwasher.






They love the sensory tubs! Very messy but very fun!

Comments

Becky said…
Love looking at those pictures! I watch Caden do the EXACT same things daily. Glad to know it's not just my son. Ohh 1 year olds. :)
Mandy said…
Soo cute! How big those boys look! I swear Logan looks way different than he did at Christmas!
k myers said…
ahh, flour. It is fascinating for kids...at least it is a relatively cheap form of entertainment. A little goes a long way and it keeps going as I am sure you find little flour puffs even after you have cleaned it all up! They are obviously sooo cute and we had so much fun at Christmas. Thanks again for letting us bombard you, Hailee loved playing, your home is beautiful, we had a great party, and it was fun to get to spend some time! thanks:)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason