Time Flies

Aunt Natalie got good cuddles from both boys that night

This scene is very common, Mason trying to put his finger in Logan's mouth. He just wants to so bad.

After a few seconds of this, Mason says, I too little mom. Well, maybe that is because your brother almost outweighs you Mas.

This is for Nana, Nakey Logan. Sorry, he was really squirmy, best I could get.

Holy Cow!! It always blows my mind how fast the first few months of having a new baby go. Logan is 7 weeks old. No, he has not slowed down growing. He is now in a size 3 diaper and at 6 weeks he was 15 pounds. It is already hard to hold him for a long time in church. Logan has started smiling and it is so adorable. I love this little boy so much. Mason's vocab is exploding. He is putting together full thoughts and multiple sentences at a time. It is so fun to hear. Some of the latest faves are: "No, I fine, thank you doh." "Brother is so special mom" "thank you so much, mom" "boo-yah" (not a sentence, but oh so funny). He loves to play pretend and is so dang fun. I really do plan on doing more interesting entries soon, but for now I am just journaling so I don't forget what this time was like. I am close to being done with my blog book and can't wait and am so grateful to have all of those entries for our kids to see some day. Thank you technology for making scrapbooking fun and actually acheivable.
OOh, this is exciting, we are starting to look for houses. We love the area that we are in and are going to stay here somewhere. It's so fun to think of having a place to paint and decorate that we will be staying in. Can't wait. Pray we can find something decent in our price range. We wish we could stay in this ward, but I don't think it is an option. Let me just give you a glimpse of how great the ward is. Our bishop just installed a fridge in his office, hidden in a closet. Our first counselor hands out Pez to anyone and has a collection in his living room, the kids love him. I swear there is no gossip ever. We actually just chat at play group and it isn't a bunch of gossip. Everyone loves everyone I swear. Everyone serves everyone. The bishopric genuinely cares about each person and work really hard to make our ward unified. Seriously, I am going to be so sad to leave. We are thinking about changing the locks and not letting the couple we rent from back in. We'll see.
PS-my husband is a hot babe and amazes me more and more with how good he is at what he does. I love you babe!!

Comments

Dana, I love your blogs. I wish I had more time to read because I really slack at keeping up on everyone's life. Your new little guy is so cute. I don't know what it is about having a boy, but I love the little men! Have fun house shopping!
What cute pictures! Your little ones are adorable and you look beautiful! I have a big boy too and it makes it feel they are growing up so fast!!
Kit said…
15 lbs!!?? Holy cow Dana! WHo needs to workout when you're carting that around?? Roscoe was 19 at 3 months, but Logan may beat him.
Love that Mason is saying Boo-yah! Hilarious!
Your ward sounds like ours. We LOVE it!
ANd I can't wait to hang!!!
The Mattesons said…
LOVE the nakey pic...we love chub!!! And Mason is just as adorable as ever, what a cutie. Hope the house hunting goes well and glad you are doing good. We have always thought Bubba was pretty cool, too!
Anonymous said…
Love, love, love them. I can not wait to see, hug and kiss them. Love BIG MUCH, Nana

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason