Picture update


Loved the Snow and cried so hard when he had to come in
We need to take some new pics, he is so skinny here.

We are still alive and just enjoying our two boys. Logan is growing at a crazy rate. He has already blown through (no pun intended) newborn and size 1 diapers. He is now in 2's and we don't know how long those will last. I weighed him a week ago and he was 14 lbs. so I don't know what he is now. I am sort of afraid to weigh him. He has started to smile and that is the highlight of mine and Mason's day when we can get him to. Mason adores this baby and just wants to hold him and calls him "sweet" and "cute" all the time. He is an awesome big bro, even more loving to him than I thought. Mason is talking up a storm these days and acts like such a big boy. We love it. Logan is a sweet little baby. I am doing great and have been able to handle the lack of sleep much better than last time around, thank Heaven! Dan is rocking his job and loving it. I am so proud of him and the great work he does and am grateful that his boss appreciates him too. I feel like I am way less crazy this time around with baby and am just enjoying being home with my boys. I can't wait to get out of the house and to get back to play group. Life is good. Here are some pics of the last few weeks and the reveal of Dan's special project kitchen. It only took him about 8 hours to assemble, but Mason's face in the morning was worth it...I think. Mas loves his kitchen and loves to show it to everyone who comes over. We are very lucky to live where we live. I can't believe how amazing my neighborhood was when we had Logan. Between my sis and sis-in-law (Marie made me four meals, who does that?) and the neighborhood, we didn't make a meal for 2 weeks.) HOw lucky are we that our ward and neighbors are like a family to us. Cliche, but so so true and we love it!! Well, I am going to bed so I hope this isn't full of lots of errors and stuff, but I am too tired to care.
Comments