This sweet baby

No worries, I do love this sweet boy just as much as I love Mason. I was a little nervous because I really love Mason and wondered how I could possibly love another boy as much. So easy. This little guy is so dang sweet and such a wonderful addition to our family.
Look at him just hugging his daddy
When he is tired, he is tired

Dan is recovering from the delivery very well


He looks alot like Maon did, but has lighter hair...and a hint of red for sure.





Comments

Kit said…
I completely remember having that "feeling of how can I love another as much" when I was pregnant with Roscoe and even though I knew better I felt the same way during this pregnancy. Amazing how your love just grows instantly. I love the pics of that munchkin! Will he let you put him down at all, because Miss Gretta must be held all the time! Easy as can be as long as she is in my arms! Love the baby stage of NO SLEEP! Okay and your comment on my blog of "Holy Crap" has me laughing late at night, because HOLY CRAP is right!! Was there any way of truly preparing for that!??? We must get eachother's numbers or email so we can chat about that "blessed experience." AUUUGHHHHHH!!! If I get pregnant anytime soon, I think I will cry my eyes out just imagining going through that pain again. SOmehow it still managed to be an AMAZING experience. I can't quite pinpoint what it was...but I am a changed woman. Loved it and hated it all at once.
Mandy said…
He is soo cute, and I'm excited to meet the little guy! Actually, I can't wait to see your whole little family again.
Lisa said…
Oh he is ADORABLE!!! I love the pictures!
Elise said…
I love the faces he's pulling! Definitely a lot of resemblance to little baby Mason! How fun!
Susanne said…
AHHH Dana, he is just perfect!! I love the picture with his face all wrinkled up. Darling. What perfect boys you have. Congratulations again.
k myers said…
He is beautiful! He looks too big to be a newborn, so good work once again on having the little man! I ma glad you guys are doing so well and I can't wait to get down there and see him...well, it probably will be awhile, so thanks for keeping the pictures coming!!!
Becky said…
Oh Dana,
He is absolutely darling. I'm so glad you posted more pics of him up close. I really can't wait to see him. I love the hair. Caden has a lot of hair as well, also with a hint of red. Gotta love it. Miss you. Are you surviving the first couple of weeks? It sounds like you are doing so with flying colors. So glad. Can't wait until we're sitting next to each other with babies in arm. It will be so fun. Love ya!
So Sweet! I love it! He seems like a little angel sleeping like that!:) I remember feeling so bad for Zach(my 2nd) because i just knew i wasn't going to love him as much! But as you know that isn't true and so with the 3rd you enjoy everything more because you know you can love more than one:)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason