Mason Pics

So, a friend and I went to this awesome trail with the kids today and it ended having awesome leaves and cute places for pics. She snapped a few and sent them to me. Mason actually begged her to take some of him and was all about posing. He cracks me up. My favorite part is that he is all posey and cute, yet he still has a handful of goldfish in all of them. There was a huge elk on the trail (behind a fence) that the kids loved. Check out that awesome red leaf Mason is holding. There was a whole tree that color among a bunch of green....amazing. OH, I love fall!







Comments

Peach said…
SO cute! I LOVE his poses.
Lisa said…
HOW CUTE!!! What a sweet little boy! He has gotten so big!
Mandy said…
I love me some Mason pics! So cute!