I love MY FAM!

Now that we live somewhere that is a little less out of the way, we get way more visitors and it is awesome. We NEVER got visitors in L town but people generally aren't passing through there. My sis and her fam came for conference and we got to hang out a bit. We love having visitors and Mason LOVES having visitors. He gets so excited and then talks about them for days after they leave. Thanks guys for fitting us in.
We also got some veggies from our very uncared for garden. We canned some salsa, which we have never attempted, and it turned out awesome. The only problem is that I love salsa so much that I don't know if it was even necessary to can it because it won't last us long. It feels good to try out some homemakery things like canning. Mason was a big help and washed all of the tomatos for me, thanks bud!
He is getting so dang big and is such a blast. He will be two in a month and I can hardly believe it. Life is great around here. We are just getting ready for baby and trying to enjoy the cooler weather.
I am feeling good, giant and uncomfortable, but still really good. I am starting the hypno-babies program and am really excited. Dan and I listened to the first one last night and it was sort of hard to relax because it kept saying things like "imagine the beautiful birth that you can have with no pain, " and I couldn't get past the fact that Dan was doing it too and kept wondering what he was thinking as the lady was saying it. It was very relaxing though because Dan fell asleep, too bad he isn't the one giving birth to this baby, he would do awesome. He is always so great to me when I am prego and I am so grateful for that.
Dan had his year recognition at his work last month and everyone told him how great he is and stuff, which always feels good. I am so grateful he works for a company who knows how to treat their employees. He loves his job and loves all the new stuff he is learning. I must say, I am quite proud of how well this boy of mine has caught on at work and how he is making himself completely necessary. I never thought he was dumb like he tells people, but I just didn't realize how smart he is. I am so proud of how hard he has worked to get where he is and how well he takes care of us. We are very blessed with great jobs. I love my work and he loves his.
Anyway, there is the update on us. LIfe is good especially since it isn't hot anymore and we are just so excited to meet this new little guy...Slappy as we refer to him. We don't know a name yet and will just be waiting until he is born I guess. If I had it my way, we would have his name embroidered (don't mind that I don't know how to embroider) on a blankie tomorrow, but Dan just can't decide, so we will wait and see what he looks like. So excited to meet him!!








Comments

Peach said…
So cute with Mason and the maters! Good luck having a baby with no pain. ;) I know a girl who did hypnobirth and emailed her recently about it. You may feel giant and uncomfortable, but you look GORGEOUS. No wonder you're not doing Bradley - it's husband coached and Dan falls asleep! ;) Yea for Dan doing so well at work!! Woo hoo!! As for the baby name, I'm a fan of Logan. Good luck with it! It IS hard.
jeff said…
That's a cute smiley boy you have there. He looks like such a big boy on that chair washing the maters. Crazy.
And how cute that you took Mason and Lexi to the neighborhood bar. It's never too early to teach about hard liquor and drunk people.
Your little baby has grown into such a cute boy! That is awesome that things are going so well! You will have to let us know how the hypno-birthing works out.
Kathryn said…
Holy cow Mason looks SO grown up. Taylor is still short and chunky and growing into the toddler stage. Dana I think I would have to agree with you...what's the point of canning salsa besides the fact you can say you did (we are all salsa lovers). Good work on your job Bubba!
Elise said…
Oh my gosh I can't believe how big Mason is! He is so grown up! I'm glad you guys are doing great. You deserve it! I can't wait to see what your little guys is going to look like and named!
Tiffany said…
What a good little boy! He is seriously getting so cute, Dana! I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy! I'll be excited to see Baby Slappy!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason