Camping and getting fat...that's what we have been doing
Dan's good friend from Alaska came to visit Utah for a few weeks. He has been living in Taiwan for the last few years and the last time we saw him I was huge and prego. So, we figured since I am huge and prego again, it was time for him to visit. The boys went camping for a night and I am so glad they got to go have male bonding time. I will admit though, even once night and a few days without Dan is much less enjoyable than having Dan around. I really have a new appreciation for women with traveling husbands.
I decided to rake the leaves to give Mason and I something to do, and oh how he loved the leaves. He was such a happy little boy just playing right in the middle of our pile. The mailman drove by and got out and asked us if he could take this pic. How nice is that, mailman just made himself a nice Christmas tip..jpg)
Mas and BFF Madi
Our bedtime routine is one of our favorite times. We just lie on our bed and read and sing and be silly. Dan and I both try to be there every single night and it is the best thing we have done so far. I think it allows us some mess up room because at least he knows every single night that mom and dad love him and we have fun before bed. This is the time where Mason thinks of every possible thing to stall before bed. It's actually quite hilarious seeing what he comes up with. Then we say prayer and he goes to bed. He is starting to really like to say the prayer these days which is oh so cute. I will be 35 weeks on Wednesday and am quite excited about that. Sadly, I am hitting the "okay, I'm done" stage a few weeks earlier this time. Luckily we have lots of fun things planned before then, all of them hopefully swine flu free. I am very grateful for a healthy litte fam, nice cozy house, family around, financial security (or at least stability) and fun boys....can't wait for one more.

Comments
Can't believe how fast it has gone.
A little nervous.
3 kids!!??
Auughh!
Hopefully we will both avoid the swine flu.
A lot of our neighbors have gotten it.
Crossing my fingers.