Labor Day Weekend...so fun!

This weekend was awesome. We had tons of really fun fam time. It all started off a little rocky when I missed my friend's sealing. I went to the wrong temple. Are you kidding? Crazy prego lady or not, you just don't do that. In my defense, I am close to both and thought for sure we had talked about her getting married in the one I went to. Anyway, I was able to get to pics and everything else, but boy did I feel silly when I got to the right temple!! She was beatiful, it was great and we are so happy for her.
After that, things went a little more smoothly. We just played hard all weekend and loved every second of it. I love my boys so so much and can't wait to add another little man to the mix. I feel so blessed to be able to have kids...and really really fun cute ones at that.
On another note, I have to thank my hubby for being in a really good mood despite the fact that his Iphone (that he has been waiting to get from work for weeks now), although it is sitting in his building, didn't quite get to him and he had to wait over the long weekend. I don't know if I have mentioned my husband's love for technology, but let's just say, he has been going through the nesting stage for this phone. He actually said, "I will just have all the apps on the computer so everything will be all ready when he gets here." He finally knows the feelings I am having about this baby. (tender mercy I think). Anyway, love you honey. YOu will get it soon and then all of your wildest dreams will come true!
My friend Erika as the beautiful bride!!
Paige, Natalie and Me at the reception which was beautiful! Paige is an old roomie of mine. love her!Mason and me pretending to be giraffes...I think we do pretty well.


Doug, Marie, and Luke who we spent most of the weekend with. Love having family close by.


At the bird show at the zoo.

Mason and Dan ran through a "little misty fountain". Turns out, it was much more than a mist and shocked them both. They were laughing pretty good when they came out. Here they are showing us how wet they got.

Little soaked Mas


Swinging like curious George


Comments

Lisa said…
How fun!!! So cute! I love all your pictures. And I remember Paige! What a fun girl she is!
Mason is getting so big! Looks like a fun trip to the zoo! Cute pictures!
I would LOVE to get together! You are so cute prego! I am so excited for you when are you due? sorry i am soooooo lame on the blogging thing I should just get rid of my blog! not really i just need to be better. My bro is going on a mission and his farewell and stuff is NOv. 4th when are you going to be in poky next? we for sure go for christmas but when are you due? You can also call me anytime- in fact i need your number i tried calling the number i have a while ago and it is wrong. email me it if you don't want to announce it on my blog:) amybroadhead@gmail.com anyway, i would love to get together let me know:)
The Mattesons said…
You guys have such a beautiful family, we can't wait to see what this new little guy is gonna look like. We wish we were closer so that we all could play together. Hunter loves you guys acting like giraffes, they are his favorite! And Walker wishes he could have ran through the fountain. Looks like a really fun weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason