What we have been up to
Baking time. I bought Mason his own little apron but he insists on wearing the giant red one always, so Daddy had to wear Mason's. I think it works for him.
His very own push up pop. LOVED IT!
Mason was much more into the arcade than anything else at Lagoon. His happiest moments of the day were, the one above, and pushing all the buttons in the arcade.
Me, trying to get Mason to ride the teeny, tiny, little Kermit the frog thingy. Let's just say, he did not attempt any of the rides at Lagoon. Which we were totally okay with. Prego Dana + Lagoon=yuckiness. We just walked around and people watched.
Mason wouldn't touch the water. It was cold, but I think even if it had been warm he was determined not to do anything having to do with the place after we walked by the kiddie train and it blew its whistle. That pretty much ruined the day for him.
Mason and his best friend Maddy. They were putting these marble things down their onesies and Maddy decided she was going to get them out for Mason. She just reaching right in. She definitely wears the pants in the relationship so he jst looked very uncomfortable but didn't put up a fight.
Yes, he is sitting on his potty eating a banana. Sanitary? Maybe not, but he was a happy boy. He actually has never used the potty, we just use it like a stool until he is interested. This boy can't get enough bananas.
Well, there are a few pics of the last few weeks. We are doing great around here. I am feeling lots better. My tummy is suddenly gigantic. One day it just decided to let go and there is no mistaking me. I like finally getting a belly. It looks better than just the extra chub around the edges that goes on for the first few months. Sorry the last posts have just been pics but that is what I have energy for so, there you go.
His very own push up pop. LOVED IT!
Mason was much more into the arcade than anything else at Lagoon. His happiest moments of the day were, the one above, and pushing all the buttons in the arcade.
Me, trying to get Mason to ride the teeny, tiny, little Kermit the frog thingy. Let's just say, he did not attempt any of the rides at Lagoon. Which we were totally okay with. Prego Dana + Lagoon=yuckiness. We just walked around and people watched.
Mason wouldn't touch the water. It was cold, but I think even if it had been warm he was determined not to do anything having to do with the place after we walked by the kiddie train and it blew its whistle. That pretty much ruined the day for him.
Mason and his best friend Maddy. They were putting these marble things down their onesies and Maddy decided she was going to get them out for Mason. She just reaching right in. She definitely wears the pants in the relationship so he jst looked very uncomfortable but didn't put up a fight.
Yes, he is sitting on his potty eating a banana. Sanitary? Maybe not, but he was a happy boy. He actually has never used the potty, we just use it like a stool until he is interested. This boy can't get enough bananas.
Well, there are a few pics of the last few weeks. We are doing great around here. I am feeling lots better. My tummy is suddenly gigantic. One day it just decided to let go and there is no mistaking me. I like finally getting a belly. It looks better than just the extra chub around the edges that goes on for the first few months. Sorry the last posts have just been pics but that is what I have energy for so, there you go.
Comments
We just BARELY bought underwear, toilet, etc. My heart just isn't in it and I swear I'm waiting for him to train himself!