17 Week Baby Bump


Here is my first belly shot. I definitely was not wearing the right shirt, but I pulled it a little tighter so it's all baby. It's crazy how it just has popped out this week. Also, you can see our backyard. It has been so nice to have a big backyard to play in. We find out what we are having 2 weeks from today!!! We can't wait. I think we are equally excited about finding out the gender of this one as we were the first.

Comments

tawnya said…
Oh, I am so stinking happy for you!
Dana, you look adorable!! Congrats!!
cabeandmelplus3 said…
SO cute!! YOu are tiny! I wish you the best!
Laura Lyden said…
Congrats on the new baby!! How exciting. You look great! I miss you guys. Matt and I will be in Idaho in July- hopefully we wil lbe able to see you guys!
Peach said…
Yea! Yea! Yea! You all know I LOVE belly shots. I'm so excited for this new little one to come!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason