Family Pics finally!!

So, I asked my great friend, Allie, to take a few pics of my fam because I want them so bad and it is impossible to get Dan to agree to family pics, especially when you have to pay alot for them...or even a little. So, Allie got a new camera and she always does good with stuff like that, so I thought we would get some great little snap shots that I would be happy enough with.Well, she shocked me a little. I wasn't expecting professional photos, but I'll take em. Thank you so much Allie! We love them so much and it was really nice to be at your house so that we could take breaks when the boy got restless....that Dan just can't sit still for very long. She even blew one up for me in a 12X18 and it is so so so beautiful. Thank you Thank you Thank you!! You are a woman of many talents! We will be getting copies out to you family, so you can finally have a pic of us where Mason actually looks like a slightly happy child and not Jabba the Hut in a bad mood.





Comments

Jenny said…
LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM!
Dax and Steph said…
You guys look so cute! I love the colors you picked! Your friend did a way good job!
Becky said…
Dana, I already told you this but I absolutely love them! Allie did such a wonderful job and you and your family look beautiful!!
Lisa said…
Way cute pictures! Your family is so cute! I hope Mason is still planning on dating Ainsley when they're older - what a cutie!
Stacy said…
They are perfect! Mason looks adorable! Great job Allie!
Kathryn said…
I can't believe how fast Mason is growing. You all look fabulous. We can't wait to add your photo to the collection.
Holly said…
Oh Dana! These are SO cute! She did a GREAT job! I can NOT believe how big Mason looks in these pictures! He's such a little man! Too cute!
Danny and Erin said…
Those are some great pics. What a cute kid!
Elise said…
Those look amazing! Allie did such a great job! I think we're going to have to hire her if she is ever around logan. I know my emotions are a little bit closer to the surface right now, but I seriously came close to tears when I saw that one from behind where Dan is holding mason and you all look so happy. It is so sweet! Maybe I could bribe Allie to logan somehow...
Shannon said…
What darling photos! Allie did a great job!
Kit said…
OH my WORD!! A.M.A.ZING!!! Great job ALlie. Love the colors Dana, and that Mason is a gonna be a little heartbreaker. What a gorgeous little guy!
The Mattesons said…
"He's got my shirt on!" was what Walker said when he saw them! We LOVE the pictures too, your family is beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason