Say Cheese!

So, we love to take pics around this place and it has become very obvious now that Mason is a little older. He definitely knows what the word SMILE means. Actually he knows it means two things: first and foremost, it is the little smiley face fruit snacks from Walmart that mom always eats half of (mainly so he doesn't choke and also because they are delicious); secondly, it means to squint your eyes, scrunch your nose, and show your teeth to the camera, so that mom will stop saying it and let you look at the pictures in the technology thingy with a little tv screen on it. It is nice because now we just say "smile" and we get a cute little cheesy grin. Dan, however, is not so cooperative with picture time. Every wife wants a cute kissy pic right? Dan will not allow it. Sometimes I seriously think he is cooperating and then I see the picture and he was sooo not cooperating. Anyway, here is what I deal with every time I try to take a pic with my hubby. Oh well, at least he is really cute even when he is really naughty and won't let me get a mushy pic.

Atleast he is no Zoolander, he has two very different cheesy faces.

Face #1


Face #2
Face #3

I think I am threatening him in this one



I seriously thought this was a good one and that he had just smiled.

I finally wore him down after about what would have been about a roll of film 5 years ago.
Let me throw a few more in, just to prove my point. 6 months ago, same premise.



PS- I updated Mommyhelps.blogspot.com, so go check it out.

Comments

tawnya said…
Keep wearing him down...he'll give up at some point!

I've been meaning to email or comment and then I get distracted and...don't! (geez, I sound like a cat!)

We are good. Ward is good, but different (of course!). I can't believe how big Mason is. Seriously! I'll have to let you know when I start up my monthly Target trips again and we can meet for lunch someday. I hope everything is going well!
Jenny said…
Those look like out-takes from when Danno was little. I always thought it was so funny how much film mom and dad would go through just to get one okay picture of all the kids.
Kit said…
I just laughed...ALOT!!! Those pics just crack me up. Shawn always closes his eyes in like EVERY picture...way frustrating. Dan seems awesome!
Kit said…
Oh and it will be a while for number three. I don't want to get overwhelmed and slip into "mean mom." I admire those moms that can juggle 4 kids under 5. I realized A LONG time ago that I WASNOT one of them. I have to pace myself. :)
Becky said…
You guys are so darling together. Mason! oh I love the smiles. I miss you. Talking to you made it even worse because I forgot how much I love you. Hope life is treating you well. Lets make a goal to talk on the phone more. It's a good thought right?
Tiffany said…
Your little Mason is absolutely adorable! You can definitely tell he has spent some time in front of a camera! It looks like you guys had a really fun Christmas too! I hope all is well! love ya!
k myers said…
WOW! You all look great! It is hard to believe that you have been gone from 'ol logan for so long! I am glad all is going well and Mason is walking! Time flies! He is also, as you are well aware, SOOOOO cute! I love his little curls-

Good luck with the move, that does stink a little, but when you are ready for your own place, you will really know what you want. Gosh, I am just so glad all is well-tell dan hey from us and if we get down that way, we will have to stop by!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason