Our Weekend...and random stuff.
You may think that because of the title of this post that we did something crazy over the weekend...nope. I just love pictures and so I used the excuse of a weekend to put some up. Dan and Mason played some guitar, tickled each other, played with each other's feet and that was about it. And if you thought Mason looked like a hippy in the last pics, check these ones out. By the way, for those who don't know, we are moving to another place here. We are going to live in a couple's house while they go on a mission. I am excited because it is a full house, but a little sad because that means we are forced to rent for atleast another 18 months. It is good to force us to save for a down payment, but I want a house so I can paint and do fun stuff to it, but in time I guess. We feel really lucky that we found this house, so I just need to focus on that. Life is just dandy around here. Dan still loves his job and I still love mine....Mason. Mason is walking pretty well these days. He is getting brave and willing to let go of the walls alot more. We are excited to have him walking because he is a tank and getting hard to carry everywhere. He is saying lots of words and starting to really understand things we ask him to do. Oh, and I think I am going to start up the Mommy's Little Helpers again, but with different stuff. More of my thoughts on parenthood and stuff. I need a place to put all of the thoughts I have about parenting and all of my opinions (of which I have many), so I think that will be a good place to put it. We opinionated moms need a place to spill our thoughts, so it will be more for me that anyone who reads it. Oh, Dan and I got callings. I actually got called into primary, but they revoked it when they found out we are moving, so now we are going to get the Marriage and Family Sunday school class up and running and then we get to teach until we leave....my dream calling, too bad it's so short. Anyway, we are excited.
Very Concentrated Walking Mason
.jpg)
.jpg)




Comments