Where the heck is my camera?
I am dying to takes some pics of Mason. He has grown up so much since my last post, but I can't find that blasted camera. We are all moved in to our apt. in Bountiful and still can't find the camera. Out of all the things we could lose in the move, why could it not have been the stuff I am sending to DI, why the most expensive thing we own? Why?Anyway, I am hoping we will find it soon, because this little boy is getting even cuter and I am missing it. I really will post soon.
Comments
ALso I am having a little get together/reunion at my house October 24. We are going to have dinner and just reminisce. So far Becky, Bonnie, Amy, Shai, Miranda, Anna Smith, Emily Wilcox, Kevin Weston, Shawn Barlow, Andrew Briscoe will be there. I want you to come and let Ali, Becky Tingey, Heidi, or anyone else you can think of know that they are more than welcome to come. I really have not made anything formal. It is just a get together that is spreading a little between close friends. I don't want ANYONE to feel uninvited, so if you think there is someone that would want to come please let me know. I would just post it on my blog, but that could be scary and I don't have a HUGE house. Anyways let me know, because I would so Love for you to come.