Well, no new pics or anything, but just a quick update. We have been staying with Dan's Grandparents for the last week and will be here for one more week. We went apartment hunting the other day and found a great deal at the very end of our day. We will DEFINITELY be downsizing, but will be able to save up some money so we can get into a house. We are moving to Bountiful and will be just a few minutes away from Doug and Marie which will be great! We are moving into a basement apartment of a new home, so it is new and clean and cute....but small. We are so grateful that we ended up with what we did, especially after what we looked at all day...YIKES! Anyway, we are loving living with Dan's grandparents. They are just loving Mason and I am loving company all day long. We will be sad to leave them, at least they won't have to buy so much food.:) That's what's up. I will hopefully be able to get back to blogging really soon. Until then....
Baby time!
So, I had my first appointment today to confirm that baby #2 is on its way. Sure enough, a quick little heartbeat was going strong. We can't wait, well, actually, I think we can. It will be much easier to wait for this one seeing that we have an 18 month old that keeps us very busy, but we are really excited for it to come around December 2nd ish. We are really excited for Mason to be a big brother because he is so sweet with babies these days and seems to actually enjoy them. I am 12 weeks and feeling pretty rotten. I guess that just helps me know that things are going okay with baby. Poor Mason has been watching alot of TV in the mornings and has not had as much play time with mom. It makes me sad, but you do what you gotta do to get by. Deep down i kind of want another boy, so I am pretty confident that it is a girl. Dan doesn't care at all, and I really don't either, but for some reason girls scare me. We are excited to see what we are going to get this time ...
Comments