Wonderful 4th of July Weekend!
Well, I am a little late, but it is only because we were busy and had a wonderful 4th weekend. We went to Poky and loved being with my whole family. How many people these days get to be with all 6 of their siblings and spouses so regularly. Natalie came from Washington and we always love having her around. We got some softball in and a whole lot of chattin. We even had a low country boil which consists of cooking a bunch of shrimp, potatos, corn and sausage in a giant pot of spicy seasoning and throwing it on a table to eat with your hands. It was so fun!! Thanks Doug and Marie! Mason saw his first fireworks and hated every second of it. We love going to Poky to visit and are so glad that my family is so close to us. We just need to work on getting Dan's family closer. Now we are just back to the normal stuff...work and play. My camera didn't have batteries for the 4th so I have to get some from other people. So I will just post pics of Mason at our family home evening tonight. I left my bag of ribbons out and, well, he is a rolling machine and dumped them all out and played in them. He led the music so at least he participated a little.
Caught Red Handed
Comments
You look great!
Miss you!