Sneeze Acting

Well, we think we found a way for Dan to just stop the whole job search and stay home with us every day. We think our son is beginning a lucrative career in sneeze acting. If any of you know of any agencies looking for this talent, just let us know. We had our friends over for dinner (actually they brought dinner to us, thanks so much guys) and Mason kept sneezing because he is sick. Well, his sneezes always made us smile, so he decided he would start faking them. He wouldn't stop for so long, and as you can see, we laughed our guts out. Some of them sounded exactly like real sneezes. Here is a little clip we got. What a funny little boy.

Comments

Jenny said…
I love at the end when he is lying back and giving you guys those last 3 sneezes. It is as if he is thinking "eh - mine as well give them a few more. This is tooo easy. They think I am great!" He is soo cute. Been a while since we have heard Bubba's laugh. loved that too!
Kathryn said…
man oh man that was a good morning laugh for our family. he's such a cute little guy. we can't wait to meet him. looks like he's going to be a good entertainer when he grows up. love and miss you all!
tawnya said…
I'm SURE there's a market for that somewhere!
nattiejo said…
oh...my....goodness. if that wasnt just the cutest little clip of baby video, well, then im not sittin here playin hooky from work. (haha-first time ever!!!!!!!) seriously i am gonna watch that one like daily. amazing how classical conditioning is really real, even in a little nine month old brain!! cant wait to see it in person!
Holly said…
And he's not even laughing at his own joke! What a comedian! Jerry Seinfeld can't even do that. I'm impressed. Get this kid in the movies. . .
dirttastesbad said…
My first time getting onto your blog, and you go hitting a home run with such a cute little guy on video. Funny! Who doesn't love a baby doing funny stuff while strapped into a high chair. I think that kids get even more cute and even more funny while in their chairs so that they can somehow entice you to get them out sooner. What they don't know is that it makes us want to keep them up there longer.
Stacy said…
That is the cutest thing ever! He is so sweet! That gave me a good laugh.
k myers said…
Does it get better than that? Cody and I laughed and laughed and laughed!!! Mason is already on his way to being a funny kid. That was hilarious-thanks for sharing!!!
Kit said…
That was hilarious. I will keep my ears open for someone in need of a baby sneezer! What a cute little boy you have Dana!
Dana...seriously HILARIOUS!!! I love it. I think mason and I would be buddies for sure. Fake sneazing...fake dates:) I miss you we need to chat soon.

Thanks for you post on my blog, I loved memory lane and I love that certain boy looked unhappy...of course! I was also so excited to see I got a post from you AND Dan...to my dismay it looks like you were just hacking in as Dan leaving comments on people's blogs. Nonetheless, I love that it meant I got two comments from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason