Tag

Rules1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

1. I am very opinionated. If there is something that I don’t have an opinion about, I search it out and form one. I just can’t handle saying, “I don’t know.” I am willing to let people persuade me and debate it out until I form that opinion, but at that point it takes a lot to change my mind.
2. I get very frustrated with the medical community and that they have a drug to take care of everything and everything is a disorder. I think 90% of things can be taken care of without all the drugs and stuff. Although, for that 10%, I am so grateful they are around. (PS-why don’t doctors have to take a single nutrition class? That will forever blow my mind.)
3. I hate losing touch with people. Every time I think of someone that was once a big part of my life that I have lost touch with, I get a sick feeling.
4. Nothing crazy or too exciting ever happens in my life, but I don't care because I am pretty sure I know why. I have always thought that my blessings are the people in my life. I feel like I have have been sent an abnormal amount of really close friends in my life that are really amazing and that have opened lots of doors and given me lots of really awesome experiences. (My parents and siblings who are all so dang cool, my friends from pre-school to high school who all taught me something whether our friendship was long or short lived, my long-time friends who all tried so hard to do what was right which made life so much easier and more enjoyable, my friends who I was friends with in kindergarten all the way to now, Bryants who payed for most of my education and educated me on so many other points of life, all of my nanny families that took me to wonderful places and taught me a different way of life, all of my nanny kids that taught me about loving and being a parent well before I was a parent, all of my nanny friends from all areas of the US who all taught me something (you all know who you are), my college roomies and neighbors who I got to be so close with and who made college so amazing, and my amazing hubby who is so unique and perfect for me that it is almost ridiculous, my little baby who I already know is a special little boy.)
5. I love to think of cute crafts and decorating ideas but can never carry them out the way I want them to look. I am not crafty or artistic at all and think people who are, are simply amazing. (All of my sisters-in- law on both sides and my mother-in law and Grandmother-in-law)
6. I want to be amazing at making delicious bread. Just like Monica on Friends wants to have the best chocolate chip cookie, I want to make amazing bread. I am working on it, but yeast hates me.
7. My nutrition class was my favorite course in college. It is the only class that I read the entire giant book (or even a portion of the book for that matter) and studied because I loved it. It is probably the only class where I felt like I really deserved the grade I got. I LOVE studying nutrition. I think it is amazing what our bodies can do if we just put the right stuff into it. I love trying to form well balanced meals out of whatever we have to eat around this place. But…..I also LOVE junk food, and lots of it, it is an every day battle.
8. I fear talking on the phone. I don’t know what it is, but I get anxiety every time I pick that little device up to call or answer. Which definitely does not help my #3 fact. I put off returning most phone calls until I absolutely have to. It is always fine once I am on, but that pre phone call anxiety is killer.

Now, I tag everyone on my friend list....I know you are all busy so I don't expect that you will all do this, but I would LOVE to read random facts about all of you, so try, it was kinda fun.

Comments

tawnya said…
Ugh. I'm the same way with the phone. Seriously, email was a special blessing created just for me!

I had so much fun this morning...thanks for coming over! (and I'm sorry I talked to much. I seriously need an off button!)
Anonymous said…
You are an amazing mom, wife and daughter(in-law). You and Daniel have given us such a precious, beautiful,yes I said beautiful, grandson. Wish we were closer to squeeze, hug and kiss him.

Love,
Mom Murphy (aka Nana)
Thanks about the pict. Holly Houghton took them for us before we moved. I saw a pict like that on a wall that Shai Brown's sister had taken for this lady that I used to baby sit for. So we had Holly do one for us. That is so funny that you said that about holding him with one arm. Cause Matt said the same thing, but low and behold he managed 9 1/12 pounds with one arm :) Actually I think he cheated. He had a black shirt on so he could hold him on his arm close to his body and that helped :)So tell your hubbie it can be done. Child #2 he can do it!! Mason is adorable and You are such a cute mom!!
Jenny said…
I loved finding new things out about you. I think that you are doing such a great job with Mason (and Bubba).
I do have to say that Stanno and I strongly disagree with #2. We both have been in or working with the medical community for 6 years in many different capacities and have been working on Nathan's issues for 9 1/2 years. We KNOW that your percentages are a little off...but we still love ya anyway! Great post! Love you guys and miss ya - come visit!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason