Good times!!

So, we are having so much fun with this whole having a kid thing. Mason has started laughing and we can't get enough of it. We had a wonderful January. I made it through my first month back at work and Dan survived his first month of school. We are really looking forward to Spring Break, How many more days until March 14th? We are hoping to take a Spring Break Family Vacation. It will probably be Provo or something, but we might get more adventurous. Anyway, life is good.

Comments

Holly said…
WHAT ABOUT LA???? Come see us for your vacation! I can't believe how cute that boy's smiles are--he's truly adorable.
Stacy said…
Mason is changing so fast. What a cute baby! I hope to see you soon. Stacy
Holly said…
okay, sorry to comment to a post I've already commented on, but I love the new blog look! Cute!
Stacy said…
By the way I tagged you Dana. So check out my blog to get instructions on what to do next.
Holly said…
And once again, it's us! I just wanted to wish Dana a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!! Yey! Hope it's great and we'll all look forward to seeing birthday pics up soon! =)
Kim :) said…
Dana..... where did you go? I love checking blogs, and you need to update us on that cute family of yours. Hope all is well! :)
Lisa said…
Hey Dana! Glad I found you! Heard from Lindsey (Rigby) that you had a blog so I looked you up! Your little guy is so cute! Check us out if you want. paulandlisathomas.blogspot.com
Lisa (Syndergaard) Thomas

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason