We couldn't be better!

I love looking at everyone's blogs, so I decided it is a great way to stay in touch while still living our crazy life. We have a new addition to our family and we couldn't possibly be happier about our little Mason Daniel. As if being married isn't good enough, we actually got a baby too! We just love being parents and can't believe how fun watching a sleeping baby can be. We can't wait to go to Pocatello this weekend for a party with our friends. We especially can't wait for Christmas. Mason is especially excited for his very first Christmas.

Comments

Holly said…
YEY!!! I'm so extremely thrilled to see photos of your adorable family! You look amazing! And Mason is so cute! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! Love, Chris, Holly and Whitney
Holly said…
Okay, I already commented here but that was because I hadn't seen those darling family pics (for some reason)! I love the photos- and pictures get so much easier as they get older, trust me! W's first pictures included a three hour screaming marathon complete with an explosive diaper all over mom and the studio floor. I was determined though to get a good photo! Or stupid, I don't know which.
The Robertsons said…
hey Dana! I you look so good! I havent seen you in so long, how are things, whats new? I hope that you are enjoying being a mom. -Trisha

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason